Saturday, March 2, 2013

chapter 138: deep deep deep

Sometimes, heart keep on saying

" I'm not the important person to the persons who are I'm think important to me especially the best friends. Also not taking part in their life, my existence is not in their attention. My beloved one also cannot understand my sorrows. Might be what did happened right now is karma."

Just be strong, heart. Allah already create your own path of life and now, yourself need to put some effort to get what you want right now. Your sadness, your hard life, and your tears must be keep by your own. No more hope to have ears from other and no hurt.

Stay strong. 

Sometimes, I also want to have feeling which is a friend looking for you to share some news either the good or sad one. 

Sometimes, I also want to have feeling which is a friend will looking for you if not hear anything from you.

Sometimes, I feel all the those feelings are too much. I just need to be open and not think too much.

Allah always there for you, will listen to all your pray.

Yes, stay strong.

p/s: No one will read this. I know. No hard feeling. :)

1 comment:

the sapuan's said...

to anon:

:)

TQ for reading.